Yes, I make fool of myself, but I know how to end it. I used to fear that one day I’ll come up with a decision. For when I decide, I really stand by it. No matter how hard & painful it is. No regrets. No turning back. And I think that day is today. I’m starting to count.. I hope it’ll be long till I can finally bloom.
He’s not perfect but he’s the father I want and unconditionally love. I have his silence, his calmness, his dedication, & his introvert personality. At my very young age (they said months old) , he used to bring me along during his basketball practices & games, cheering for him & his team & that makes me as his number one fan. My first treasured stuff toy (I named it sleeping sherman) was a bday gift from him. He never laid his hands on me & even scolded me. He’s not vocal but I know he too loves me unconditionally. I might want to marry someone like him (lol). I LOVE YOU PAPA=)
- ♫ I’ll never be the same.. If we ever meet again! ♫
- “Say thank you to everyone that told you no, cause they helped you get where you are today.” - Tony Gatskin
- finding 5 reasons as a sign.. and i’m done looking for dat reasons! =’(
- Sometimes, God’s rejection is God’s protection. Be thankful!
- “It takes a greAt coUrage 2 stand and fiGht 4 sumtiNg…bUt sUmtymz it tAkes greAter coUrage 2 jUst walk away & leAve thiNgs bEhinD…”
- “On the other side of its comfort zone, the caterpillar becomes a butterfly. Today: Drop your cocoon & BLOOM!”
- Lay down your arms, give up the fight!
- MOVE ON: 2 words. Easy to say. Hell to do!
- Why?: Why him?
- I’ve seen it done before.. i’m walking on, i’ll walk it off, oh i’m moving on!